Friday, August 3, 2007

Watermelon

Another favorite food. Today is national Watermelon day. Heck I could eat a whole watermelon. I love it, but it gives me a sugar high if I eat that much, and it makes me pee. So hyper and have to potty. Maybe that's why I don't often buy it at home. I don't want those qualities in my kids.

Yesterday would have been my dad's birthday. He's still missed all these years later. Happy Birthday Dad! Something funny half related to my dad is that his name was John. (yeah that's not the funny part, everyone was named John). Well, my son's name is Amory John. So, the funny part is that Amory thinks every stuffed animal or hamster or whatever he gets should be named... John. He even wanted to name our dog John. Seriously, we chose the name Amory because we liked it and it was just different enough to not be too weird, and he LOVES the name John.

1 comment:

captain corky said...

It's nice to hear somebody remembering their dad fondly. Have a great day Nikki.