Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Stumble Upon

If you have firefox, you should have some cool add ons. I LOVE the FTP add on because it's free and it works well for uploading to my websites. Before I discovered the ease of the FTP transfer, I had to upload each individual smiley to a message board. Then, I figured out the FTP thing and it's so much easier. I also have an add-on called cool iris that lets you preview a link without ever leaving the page you are on. I use it a lot on myspace to see who is trying to add me. I also use it when reading a news article or a blog that has a link to another post that I want to see, but don't want to be bothered with the back button.

But, my favorite thing is stumble upon. I find sites that have tshirts from my childhood , cool swords, and a funny thing that tells you what you are. By the way, I'm a funky egg who likes to teach ringtails. It's cool because it gives you things in your interests. I get a lot of the same one my husband does (we must have similar interests). But, I also get stuff he doesn't like Drum Corps International. Anyway, if you have firefox (and you should) get stumble upon. It might up your bandwidth, but it's still cool.

3 comments:

captain corky said...

Very cool t-shirts and stuff. I think I'm going to order a Superman hat.

Jay said...

Ad Blocker Plus!
Ad Blocker Plus!
Ad Blocker Plus!
Ad Blocker Plus!

It's my favorite add on. Okay, maybe not my favorite but it's great. It blocks so many of those annoying talking ads and video ads and flash ads and ... well you get the idea. You can even have it block that damn annoying video that starts running all on it's own on ESPN.com. LOL

I bookmarked the t-shirt site. That's cool stuff!

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan of StumbleUpon. I've advertised my company there. But I use it to find cool sites. Especially mac stuff or tips & tricks for the Internet.

Occasionally you get some repeats, but... it's still really cool