Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I should have posted yesterday

At the very least I post on Mondays because I don't work and it's my down time. Well, it's the LAST Monday before school starts. Well, we have a tradition at our house called donut Monday. We head to the gas station and buy some krispy kremes. Well, my son, being the brainiac he his all of a sudden has figured out days and has a sense of time. He asked to go to "donut Monday". How could I refuse, it's his last Monday home for a LONG TIME! I still can't believe my youngest child starts school this week!

After we eat our donuts, we went to hobby lobby to make a return. I got $16.08 back. Then we head to Pet World. That is my favorite pet store. It's locally owned and sometimes costs more, but the animals are better and the staff is friendly. So, we got a few hamster things and some crickets for the chameleon. We start to leave (we'd been in the store over an hour). Amory decides he wants a new hamster (you may remember we've had bad luck with hamsters). Well, he had $16 left of his allowance, he now has a new hamster. This one is named Chocolate and it moved in with Corey's hamster Vanilla (she helped in the naming).

We finally leave, grab lunch and just chill out for a few minutes. Get a call that the kids are starting swim lessons. Get another call that it's canceled. Had a meeting for PTA. Left the kids here and they were asleep before I got back. Corey starts school tomorrow! Amory starts on Friday. Look out!

2 comments:

captain corky said...

Donuts sound good. And wow you're starting to get busy. What did you buy at the hobby shop?

nikki said...

Nothing. We returned a button maker. Corey wanted to make buttons for her backpack but the dumb thing was broken. We returned it and looking online, real ones run over $100.