Monday, July 30, 2007

Super heroness

Last post on this topic (at least for today). I've decided to pick super powers, BECAUSE if I pick the magical powers like Harry Potter (which are cool) you have regulations. If you pick ones like the Xanth novels, you may end up with a lame one based on what you are born with. (Of course I did say you could chose your power, but whatever). So, I'm going with Marvel Girl/Phoenix the Rachel Summers Phoenix, not Jean Grey ultimately they are the same powers, just Rachel is cooler and has Cyclops for a dad. I am partial to the red hair. Her powers are listed as :Omega Level
Unlimited telepathic and telekinetic abilities, small fragment of the Phoenix force and residual Phoenix power, time traveling abilities. Basically she can do whatever she wants. :)

how did I get the powers? I have X-men powers, they are genetic.

1 comment:

Jay said...

If somebody only has one or two magical powers then aren't they basically just a superhero?

Superman had x-ray vision and could fly. Both cool, no doubt. But, he had to do his own laundry and couldn't confound or tongue tie people to stop them from telling the news about him.