Saturday, December 1, 2007

The iTunes (or windows media) Meme

LA Daddy posted this on his blog and it's cool Of course, I love music, so that helps. Oh and alphabetically symbols and numbers go before the alphabet and I noticed iTunes puts the numbers last.


The iTunes Meme!

How many total songs? approximately 55210 (in fairness, my husband IS addicted, and many aren't ones I would have necessarily picked, but the music is AS A FAMILY).

Sort by song title - First and Last… First #1 Zero - Audioslave
Last zzxyz - Stone Sour

Sort by Time - Shortest and Longest… Longest The Garden - Cathedral 26:51
Shortest The Ballad Of Jimi Hendrix - S.O.D. 0:05

Sort by Album - First and Last… First 0:12 Revolution In Just Listening - Coalesce
Last ZZ Tops First Album - ZZ Top

Sort by Artist - First and Last… First 100 Demons
Last ZZ Top


Top Five Most Played Songs… Anthrax – Antisocial
Metallica – Jump in the Fire
NOFX – Leaving Jesusland
Ramones – Blitzkrieg Bop
Anthrax – In My World


Find the following words. How many songs show up?
Sex 108
Death 399
Love ll92
You 3074
Home 248
Boy 350
Girl 345


First five songs that come up on Party Shuffle…

Number One Chicken - Red Aunts
In The Wild - Uk Subs
Win - David Bowie
Saccharine - Good Riddance
Diamond Ring - The Black Crowes



What’s in your iTunes? Would you like to play along?

Tag! You’re it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent list! It's fun to play along, huh? :)

One of these days, I've got to put all my music in. But even now, I'll hit random and a song will come up that I didn't even know I owned... That's when you know life is good.