Monday, December 3, 2007

Google Images Meme

Ok, so what the heck is a meme? I looked it up and decided I didn't care that much what the definition was. I liked this one when I saw it on Cheeze Whiz and Mustard so I took it. I randomly read blogs so I hadn't read that one in ages and the first time I do, I steal something.


How it works: Type the answer to each question in a Google image search and post the 1st picture result. (Be forewarned, if you are going to be 34 it's pregnant belly, I went with something else instead though. I'll probably do that for other ones too. I'm a cheater. I also don't know how old I am unless I do the math.) Oh and host them yourself. I don't want anyone thinking I'm encouraging bandwitdth theft.

Age at my next birthday:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I chose this one because it's cool


Place I’d like to travel:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ireland is just so pretty, and it has lots of haunted places. Also, one of my internet buddies lives in Ireland. I've been infatuated with Ireland for a long time. Yeah, I have Irish blood and many people ask me that because of the red hair. Most people I know that are Irish don't have red hair, but whatever. This lead me on a tangent about red hair, including the origins of red hair. Part of this tangent included the thought of "Why are the red heads in movies bullies?" I know as a kid growing up with red hair, you were more likely to be picked on because of it. Two movies I can think of right now are Billy Madison- the O'Doyles have red hair. And How to Eat Fried Worms- the bully in that one has red hair. Makes me mad EVERY time. I'll live.

Favourite place:
Washington State. These pictures made me home sick and I haven't been there for 15 years! The first one is a similar view you see all over Whidbey Island. The second one is the Deception Pass Bridge. It's how you know you're almost home! I so love the area. You have woods, mountains, ocean, and there is Seattle if you want city life.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Favorite object: This is a hard question. Know in advance that I won't put people because they aren't objects, although there are several people I couldn't do without. The obvious would be a computer. People that know me, know I love my computer. I'm choosing to not interpret this as "possession" though. My favorite object of all time is a car. But, I just have to decide WHICH car is a favorite. My first car was a 1970 buick skylark. Doing an image search just made me fall back in love! I wish I still had one! My second car was a 1971 Pontiac Ventura II. Same basic body style. I had the ventura for a long time. I just needed something more practical when the baby was born (10 long years ago.) I think I sound like a guy stereotype. My loves were cars and I had to let them go for the kid. Oh well, the kid is a keeper! I also had a 1967 Mercedes 230s that I pine for.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Favorite food: Ok, another hard one - Pineapple pizza (yes, I'm a freak)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Of course, I eat at pepperjax so often, so it's also my favorite. Seriously, I ate there Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

Favorite color: cerulean (I could say blue, but it's not just ANY blue. I'm a crayola fanatic)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Nick name: I will go with
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Kenny calls me this.

Place you were born:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


that's fun!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the cerulean picture. It's freaky-sweet!

Mrs. Mustard

nikki said...

Yeah, it was cool, thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

I am in fact delighted to glance at this blog posts which includes lots of
helpful facts, thanks for providing such information.


Here is my blog post ... Michael Kors Canada

Anonymous said...

smokeless cigarettes, e cig reviews, e cigarette, electronic cigarettes, ecigarette, electronic cigarette