Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What's up

So, I was going to add on to my google meme with a "favorite animal" because I saw it on ...and the pursuit of happiness and thought I was missing out. BUT, I finally decided I didn't have a favorite animal. I love lizards, frogs, and snakes. So something in that area.

I had karate testing which I talked about on my kids' sports blog.


I'm off work for an ice storm that didn't happen. Kids are out of school. The boy has been playing outside in the freezing rain. He forgot his gloves at school yesterday though.

Oh and while Amory was at basketball, Corey was at the church. The music director was RAVING about Amory and the bell choir. Apparently, he just walked in, listened for a bit and got it down immediately. She kept telling my mom how hard it is, but that he picked it up so fast. I always knew he was music minded but WOW, I was so proud of him.

Other than that nothing is going on.

No comments: