Friday, June 22, 2007

writing for writing sake.

So, I had something I wanted to say, but no clue what it was.

Work was cool today. We did the mentos and soda thing (do you say soda, co' drink, pop, coke, soft drink, what?) Anyway, we had each kid bring in a 20oz soda. We guessed which would work the best, and then at the end I had a 2 liter of diet coke to do. I didn't tell them it was diet coke though; I peeled the wrapper off. Anyway, so interestingly Pibb Xtra worked the best out of the choices we had. I was surprised. I kept hearing that the diets worked best, but not in our lab tested experiments!! Anyway, so then I was trying to drop the mentos in the 2 liter. Well, I only got one in there and it shot into my face! The kids thought that was awesome. I thought it was sticky, but it was worth it. The funny part was that we were using a stick to measure and one of the boys asked what we would say if it went past the stick. We told him that it was a max. Well, why was that funny? His name was Max and he thought we made it up because he asked it. So all day he said that the diet coke was a Max. Gosh I love 5 year olds!

No comments: