Sunday, June 10, 2007

ah kids

So, my dash light that illuminates my speedometer has been out for awhile. Well, I hit a pothole the other night. It came back on. When I got home, I parked with my tire on the curb slightly. It made the light pop off again. So, driving home last night, I tell the husband that I think something is loose in that side of the car. So he slaps the dash. The light flashes on. We were both impressed. He said, "Hey, I didn't think it would work. I'm the Fonz". So, in pops the boy from the back seat. "What's a Fonz?" Seriously, I laughed the rest of the way home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a "trick" car! One of my favorite trick cars was one that the light in the stereo didn't work -- if you had the headlights on. So, if you wanted to change the radio station, at night, you had to turn off the headlights... which I usually did while I was driving. Scared a lot of people, that trick car did.