Monday, September 17, 2007

so

I haven't been to the blog world in AGES. I guess I just took a break for no reason! I haven't read a blog or wrote one in WEEKS. I'm trying to catch back up now.

What have we done since the end of August? Not much really. Right now, we are planning birthdays for both kids. They have October birthdays. Corey is going to invite a couple friends to Worlds of Fun. It's an amusement park over in Kansas City. Honestly, taking a few friends there will PROBABLY be cheaper than getting somewhere rented for a party.

Amory is having a halloween party. I'm all about that. Usually I pull the lazy, buy a cake thing. I'm SO making this cake. I am doing something layered and pumpkin on top and going for bleeding too. I WILL take pics of that one. I'm stoked. I may have to make one now next week to try it out.

No comments: