Friday, September 21, 2007

Work

No idea what is going on in this town, but the vomiting must stop. Two staff went home with it yesterday. A few others called in, I have no idea what was wrong with them. One person called in because her son was vomiting. Well, last week at the kids' school there were FOUR kids sick in the lunch room in ONE day. That was the day I visited. Glad I missed it all! One of the kids was in my son's class, but I must have been at recess already by the time that happened. Anyway, yesterday at work was INSANE. We have to keep ratios in each room depending on age group. Luckily, it went ok as far as that goes because seriously, it could have been worse.

During quiet time though, I worked on Amory's invitations for his party. He's having a Halloween Party. Costumes "encouraged". I need to order him some crafts for the party. Gotta have a plan. They may play outside, but you never know what the weather will be like in October.

2 comments:

captain corky said...

I hope they have fun at the party. It's been so long since I put on a costume. Hopefully soon though. Ya know with the kid and all. ;)

nikki said...

hell yeah