Wednesday, May 30, 2007

reunion

So, it was my 15 year high school reunion. The cool thing was seeing people you haven't seen in a few years. But, you know why you don't see them much? Probably because you don't have much in common with them. Anyway, I met my friend's husband for the first time. I liked him, he was really nice. Before the "party" we went to my brother in law's house. It's always good to catch up with them. Then on to the party and the food was not bad, but small portions and we had paid $20 a person (it was to cover other expenses, but whatever). Anyway, after the dinner portion, that was the only organization there was. The rest of the night was a booze fest. Not much fun if you aren't a drinker. Luckily there were some people that can consume responsibly and so we still had some people to talk to. All in all, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had my 20th back in August. Man, I am old. But the best part... I don't feel old. Except when I do any physical activity. Or get out of bed. Or breathe.

But mentally? I'm 21.

Wait. That didn't come out right...

Anonymous said...

NIkki - love you page! It was completely cool to login to find your comment! I hate it when people read and don;t leave a note once and a while... gimme the comments I need 'em!! I will totally be coming back to read you blog!